Adult Day Care
Is a program for adults, 18 years of age and older, who need supervision and care during the day while their caregiver(s) rest or work. Adult Day Care is a professional and cost-efficient alternative to nursing home care or private sitters. We are licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services, Virginia Department of Health and the Virginia Fire Marshall’s Office.
Services we provide include:
- Health & Nutrition Monitoring
- Supervision for safety
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking and dressing
- Medication administration
We provide breakfast, lunch and a nutritional snack every day.
Our goals are to:
- Prevent premature or unnecessary nursing home placement
- Provide a break for caregivers
- Promote independent living for adults with impairments
- Enhance the quality of life for disabled or older persons and their family/caregivers
Hours of Operation:
The Adult Day Care program is open:
Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
We are closed on major holidays.
Full Day: $50
Half Day (4 hours or less): $30
Transportation: cost is based on miles from the center.
We are able to accept the following payment options:
- Private pay
- Veteran’s Administration
- Area Agency on Aging – Respite
- Long-term Care Insurance